Monday, April 20, 2009

Gasp!


Last night I'm sitting at the computer, doing something not very important when Erik comes in from the garage. He's been outside with the girls.


Erik: "Did you know your daughter is outside riding her bike without training wheels?"


Me: "What?! Right now?"


Erik: "Yep. You should come check it out she's doing great."


I jump up out of my chair and grab my camera. How could I miss something so...important!? Its like one of those events of childhood that signal one's movement up and out of childhood. I can't believe my little girl is riding her bike with no training wheels, but also that she took to it like a fish to water...so unlike her dear uncoordinated mother. I'm so proud of her my heart is bursting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails