Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eight Things

Melissa tagged me on this thing, which I think is quite cute. Since I feel too cruddy to do anything else but sit here, I may as well do this.

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Bloomsday this weekend (I am praying I get well before it!)
2. Summer camping & hiking with the fam
3. The Biggest Loser on TV tonight.
4. My grandma's visit next week.
5. My trip to Boise in June (hopefully)
6. Feeling better
7. Getting my hair cut & colored in June
8. Seeing the new church website launch on Wed.


8 things I did yesterday:

1. Blogged
2. Caught up on paperwork
3. Went to dinner with Erik and lots of friends for a friend's birthday
4. Visited my sister at work to check out the remodel
5. Visited my mom at work to drop off some pictures
6. Waved at my adorabe nephew and he waved back
7. Ran on the treadmill
8. Played Farm Town.


8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Stay up late with Erik and get up early in the morning to workout.
2. Visit my newest niece & her momma in Germany
3. Eat whatever I want whenever I want
4. Get paid for being a mom
5. Not get frustrated or discouraged as easily as I do
6. Be more patient
7. Be able to sew
8. Sing well.


8 Shows I watch:

1. The Biggest Loser
2. ER
3. CSI: Miami
4. CSI: New York
5. WIthout a Trace
6. the News
7. Heroes
8. Celebrity Apprentice


8 People I am tagging (the hardest part for me!)

1. Jess
2. Jami
3. Hattie
4. Amanda
5. Marjorie
6. Amy
7. Jodi
8. Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could also eat what I want when I want. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails