Monday, March 2, 2009

Eight Years

On this day, eight years ago, I was standing in front of our family and friends with this wonderful man. Actually, it was tonight, but still, its our anniversary. Part of me can't believe its already been 8 years, that seems like such a big number, but then again, has it only really only been that long? So much has happened in the past 8 years that sometimes I think it should be more than that! We've had our fair share of ups and downs, but we are more in love and better friends now than when we said "I do" that many years ago. I'm extremely grateful to have such a giving, loving and forgiving man to call my best friend, co-parent and partner. He jokes that I'm the luckiest woman alive, but truly, I am. Happy Anniversary Erik, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails