Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Need a laugh?

I'm trying to blog about each book I read this year, even if its just mentioning the title. I haven't finished a whole book since our trip to Mexico mainly because I've been doing other things in the evening when I usually read. The one book I have managed to pick up here and there I finally finished last night. Its a departure from my usual read in that its a collection of stories instead of a novel and its a humor book. I picked it up because I'm pretty sure I met the author long ago when I worked in Glacier Park for a summer and I've seen his photographs in various spaces. Turns out he's a pretty good author too. I'd recommend it for a light read, for a laugh and if you are familiar with Glacier Park or Montana in general. Its called "Seasonal Disorder: Ranger Tales from Glacier National Park." I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails