Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting in the spirit

I haven't been online much this past week, I guess all this "catching up" from doing NaNo and then being gone last week has kept me busy. I hadn't cleaned the house in a while, so that took a bit more oomph & time than normal, and then I really wanted to decorate for Christmas, so I've been doing that. We finally have a tree w/ lights & ornaments and other miscellaneous Christmas decorations around the house. :-) I've been playing Christmas music today and starting my baking. I still have a majority of the gift shopping to do, but I'm sure I'll get that done this next week while the girls are in school. So I can finally say that I'm feeling ready for Christmas! :-)

Well, hopefully I'll have some pictures of our tree and such to post later, for now I need to go make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles, they are calling my name! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Can I have the recipe for those truffles, Ken? Ppppplllleeeeaaaaaaassssseee?????!!!! They sound fantastic! ;-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, check this out!

    http://nathanbransford.blogspot.com/2008/12/2nd-sort-of-annual-stupendously.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails