Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flickr

So, today I set up an account at Flickr. I figured that since I've been using my digital camera so much lately it would be good to have a site where I can share my photographic attempts with my friends & family. Well, that, and my sister in law accused me of using my new camera as a paperweight. I had to prove to her I wasn't doing such a thing.

I've also been thinking about using this blog more, so excuse me while I get the hang of the setup. :-)

I need to go bake a little to take advantage of my childlessness for the day. I'm going to make chocolate chip shortbread, rocky road bars and finish my chocolate chip cookie dough truffles. See a trend? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails