Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ten

Ten years ago today, this beautiful little girl came into our lives...

She was inquisitive and alert from the very beginning, and we fell in love with her at first sight.

I find it really hard to believe that this little bundle has grown
 into this weird girl....  

She's still as inquisitive and alert as ever, and beautiful too. And we love her even more today than we did on that day ten years ago when she was born. Lindsay has grown into a fun, unique, smart, loving and adventurous girl. I am so grateful that God put her in our family and made her just the way she is. I can't imagine our family without her.

Happy Birthday Lindsay Lou, I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails