Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Duct Tape and Mobility

Yesterday I was grateful for duct tape, especially the fancy designed kind of late. Kera and Lindsay's bike helmets had seen better days--still totally functional just stained and sticky (of all things!) on the outside. Daddy had a great idea to cover them with some fancy duct tape. Kera LOVES her new helmet and I think they look like really cool skateboard helmets now. 

Today I am grateful for my foam roller and lacrosse ball because after a killer workout like today's, nothing feels better than a whole bunch of mobility work.

Today's workout was burpees, squats and push ups in a tier of 2,4,6,8,10,8,6,4,2. If you do the math that's a total of 50 burpees, 50 squats and 50 push ups. I very nearly died.





2 comments:

  1. Love the duct tape!! Glad you didn't die! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you still looked great and refreshed after the work out when we were hanging out! Go Kendra! You're an inspiration. Oh, and great work to Erik...love the helmet! :)
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails