Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Speed of Light

Wowzers. I apologize for my absence around here, for some reason it seems like the days are just whizzing by at the speed of light. I just haven't had time to write about much of anything. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I've even had time to feel inspired to blog, either. I'm still doing all the same ol' stuff, but it kind of seems like this time of year things ramp up again until school lets out and we can finally relax during summer vacation. Am I the only one or does anyone else feel like this?


My flower bed is doing great, I finally got all of last years dead stuff cleaned out and am ready for new stuff. My daffodils are blooming and one tulip. Also the oregano, chives, thyme and marjoram are smelling GOOD. The other day both girls snapped a chive and ate it on the way to the bus stop in the morning. Weirdos.

I'm volunteering still at school, book club w/ Linds' class and whatever Kera's teacher needs help with. I've been working a lot too, mainly cuz I didn't do it earlier. If I did my "work" once a month like I'm suppose to, I wouldn't have these months were it seems like I'm working a lot. It's just that the time gets away from me. Also this new part time from home job takes up some of my former blogging time as well.

I'm still lifting heavy stuff, eating nummy paleo food and making lotion. Not much has changed, it's business as normal around here. I'm not entirely sure why it feels busier, but it is. So hang in there, I'll be back at some point, I'm sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails