Wednesday, January 11, 2012

*tap, tap* Is this thing on?

Okay, so as I sat here wondering what I should be posting today, I had a thought. (Yeah, imagine that, a though!) And actually I've seen this in a blog that I follow, so I'm sort of stealing her idea, but not really because it's been on my mind for a while.

I know why I blog. Mainly I blog for me. Whether anyone else reads it or not, I blog because I've got something on my mind or my heart that needs to be put to paper. Sometimes its my feelings, sometimes its a random observation or even a book review. But then again, if you've been reading this blog for any stretch of time, you know all that.

And I know you're reading. I can look up my stats on Blogger and see how many times a post or page has been viewed, even if you're not commenting. And I've done a survey to see what kind of thing you want me to post about, and I got some votes, so I know what at least 8 of you would like to see.

But what about the rest of you, or better question, are there any others out there? I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd love some interaction. I'm just as guilty as the next person of reading all the blogs I follow through GoogleReader and hardly ever commenting on them. But I'm trying to be better about commenting, maybe not everyday on every post, but at least on the ones that I enjoy or have questions about or just simply enjoy. And, I'd love for you to do the same.

So, with this post, I'm just asking you to comment. You could ask me a question or give me a tip. You could tell me I'm wrong about something or even just say hi.  Let me know if you've gotten any good book suggestions from me or tried any recipes I've linked to. Or maybe you would love for me to blog about pets, snow or dirty kitchens more. Whatever it is, leave a comment. All I really want is for you to say something. Just this once, and then I'll go back to blogging just for me and you can go back to quietly reading me through your reader or your email.


3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! Well, I can't say I've made any of the recipes you've linked to, although they look yummy! I do read, and hope that I comment from time to time. I know what it's like to crave intereaction. I work hard at it. Takes time, but it's important, because God has wired us that way.

    Keep blogging my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the almond fauxtmeal. It was pretty good (especially with rhubarbsauce stirred into it!) and definitely on my occasional list for breakfasts. I love reading the book reviews. And keeping up with the girls and what you all are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a fabulous writer and I love reading your stuff, mainly because I love knowing you better. You reveal your heart when you write. Also I like hearing what you're reading! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails