Sunday, October 23, 2011

Food Stuff and Weekly Menu


Yummy Food from last weeks menu....


"Spaghetti"-- my own creation and everyone likes it!

Braised Cabbage. Quite tasty!

Roast, slow cooked au jus style. Super yummy.

Fresh zuke from the in-laws garden, sauteed up in coconut oil.

Our meal.

Chicken Soup from Paleo Comfort foods, with their broth recipe. SUPER TASTY!

Fish Sticks and Tartar Sauce from Paleo Comfort Foods. SO GOOD. I could eat the tartar sauce by the spoonful, and the fish  made enough for 4 but three of us ate it all. Definitely a keeper recipe for us.




Paleo Comfort Foods Biscuits covered with Paleo-ized Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy. YUM!


And, last but certainly not least, I got a new cookbook. Here's a peak at what I'll be sharing with you later...

And their "Infamous" Bacon Cookies....



Verdict? YUM!

As expected, I'll be making a bunch of their recipes this next week. Here's my plan so far:

Breakfast & Other:
Pork Sausage; Make it Paleo page 78
Grain Free Granola; Make it Paleo page 80

Dinner:
Sunday: Steak, Mashed Cauliflower, Green Salad & Bacon Choc Chip Cookies (Make it Paleo)
Monday: Pollo Con Salsa Roja (Everyday Paleo pg 54), Salad
Tuesday: Pork Roast, Vegs
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Beef Stew with Acorn Squash (Everyday Paleo, pg162)
Friday: Simple Salmon (Make it Paleo, pg 238), Veggie
Saturday: Jicama Tacos (Make it Paleo, pg 202)


Sorry this is so short and to the point, but it's my Birthday today and I'm off to celebrate with my family! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails