Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

I need a new scale. Not that it's broken (although I'd love to have that excuse for today's weigh in), it's just not very exact. The problem is that my scale is not digital and it seems like no matter how much I turn the little knob on the side, I can't get that red line to start at 0. So, it seems like I'm always having to add or subtract a pound to get an accurate measurement. I hate that. I just want to stand on it, look down at a number and know exactly how much I weigh.

I didn't lose any weight. And if the scale can be believed, it thinks I gained 1 lb. That might be right, I've not been keeping track of my food intake and its also that time of month, which can really screw things up. To describe me as frustrated would be pretty accurate right now. I guess I need to be even more meticulous with the calorie counting. *sigh* I really hate doing that, but if I want to lose weight I'm afraid that's what its going to take.

I'm also going to start tracking my measurements with my weight--all the working out I've been doing has to be doing something, so I'm hoping to see some results there even when the scale doesn't show it. We'll see.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your scale frustrations. I haven't even begun to get going on this weight loss thing yet. I am praying for divine motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails