Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Face. Sad Face.

I've been back for a couple of days, but have been seriously busy. Lindsay's got pottery camp in the mornings, during which Ker and I have been running errands and such. Then the afternoons zoom by with lunch, clean up and whatever chores I can accomplish before we have to eat early and dash out the door to VBS. The girls are enjoying it and I am teaching a class. Having two things set each day for a whole week, not to mention those things are first thing in the morning and at night, makes for a haphazard kind of week. I don't particularly like haphazard anythings. I just keep reminding myself that after this week we are mostly footloose and fancy free and therefore will be doing lots of camping and trips up to the lake. We've got just about a month of summer left and I intend to get as much out of it as possible.

I took these pictures of my youngest nephew while in Sidney. He's such a ham, I love him. :-)

You tell him, "Sad face." He does this:


Then, you say, "Happy Face" and he does this:

Awesome, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails