Monday, March 9, 2009

spring in Montana


Spring is fickle in Montana. I took this picture not too long ago, maybe last week or the end of the week prior to that and now its freezing again outside and we have seen snow flurries over the weekend. It always is frustrating to me because the warm spring days are like a little tease and then it gets cold again. I'm so ready for the spring weather to come and stay for a while! My tulips and crocuses are starting to come up, I can see the green tips in the flower bed and it reminds me that last year they were up and blooming and we had a snowfall then too, which could've been May I think. So I know this weather it totally normal, but I think my patience with Montana weather is wearing thinner with each year I get older! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails