Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sickly

I hate the flu and yet it seems every year I am the only one in the house to get it a couple of times. Last night was one of those times. I hate throwing up, I really, really do. Thankfully it seems like that part is finished and now I'm just weak and achy and tired from not sleeping much last night. I'm grateful I have family around to help get kids to school and back so I can rest. I'll be going back to that in a minute, but wanted to share a few pictures.

We spent this last weekend camping down at friends near Darby--it was a lot of fun. Here's the girls helping shuck corn:
The only bummer about the weekend was a friend who injured his shoulder pretty bad during an evening of "redneck rampage". That's basically when the guys (and a few girls) ride the motorbikes/fourwheelers/dirttruck all around the yard, jumping and speeding and kicking up dust.
Then, lastly, a neighbor has these beautiful red bushes that only recently have turned bright red. Every time we drive by, Kera points out how pretty they are, so I decided I'd have to get pictures of the girls and these pretty red bushes. Not exactly what I had imagined--my models weren't too interested in standing still long enough to get really good ones--but they'll do. :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails